Everyone has their idea of when prime time posting is. We decided to try and formulate some research to bring you some data to use to your advantage online.
So with that being said, get their attention early in the morning between 7:30 and 10 am during the commute, during lunch between 12:30 and 2:30 pm, or evening rush hour between 5:30 and 6:30 pm. These times and data have been proven by statistics, by not just us but many industry professionals:
- Twitter 1-3 pm weekdays
- Facebook 1-4 pm and 2-5 pm weekdays toward the end of the week.
- LinkedIn 7-8:30 am and 5-6 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Tumblr 7-10 pm weekdays and 4 pm on Fridays
- Instagram 5-6 pm weekdays and 8 pm on Wednesdays with a sweet-spot at 6 pm
- Pinterest 2-4 pm and 8-11 pm weekdays with weekends being the best
- Google+ 9-11 am weekdays
Of course, times vary depending on the type of social media, business, who your audience is, timezones, and your schedule, so don’t think these times are set in stone. Let us know what times you found works for you in the comments below!